Friday, March 27, 2009

Wow what an Honor!!!


Soooo.... this has NEVER happened to me before...
I was just given the honor of being recognized by my Awesome Friend Dawn (Snowsmoon Designs) on her blog and get the opportunity to pass it on... soooo here it goes..

Here are the rules too:
OK here is the rules:
1 - Pass it on to 10 other deserving bloggers.
2 - Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
3 - Link to the bloggers you passed it on to, and leave them a message on their blog.

#1 is:
Nancy... YOU are da BOMB when it comes to blogging... I am inspired each and every time that I go to your blog and you are soooooo talented.. you are one of my bestest friends EVER and I am sooo grateful to be able to laugh, love and live through our friendship.. You RAWK!!!

#2 is:
Robin... now this gal she is such an awesome designer and friend.. I have been blessed with the friendship you give gal and I love your gutz!!!! You are rawking the bloggin... keep it up sweetie..

#3 is:
Sarah... your blog is full of information and amazing to scroll through. I love the details that you share and am so lucky to now be able to be apart of it. Thank you so much for all you are doing for me and OSS.

#4 is:
Suzanne.. I love your blog.. always fun and always inspiration to be found. You are an amazing and talented person and I am soo lucky to have you at OSS!! Thanks for all you do gal!

#5 is:
Margie.. gal there is never a day go by that I don't check on you. I know that you are one busy woman, but, I love to stalk your little blog out!!! Keep up the inspiring gal!!!!!

#6 is:
Di.. gal.. though we don't get to chat as much as we used to, you are still always on my mind and totally full of inspiration.. Your sketches are one of my favorites and it is so good to see you so successful!!!! Luv your gutz!

#7 is:
Linda... Ok.. there is just NO WAY on earth to not mention you and your amazing blog!!!! Each and every single day I have to sneak a peek at your blog and listen to my favorite tunes while catching up in the blogging world. Not only are you one of the most special people in my life you are a gift to all of us that know you!!! NO STRESS gal!!!

#8 is:
Traci...I have always loved and been inspired by your work and though I am always so busy, I do take the time to check out what you are up to and of course still STALK your designs!~!! Keep it up girl!!

#9 and 10:
Just cus I can't fit you all on here.. it is a shout out to all the gals at OSS that blog and keep me informed and updated.. You gals RAWK outloud!!!!! keep it up!!!

No comments: