Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Out with the bad...

So, I have decided to deactivate my facebook account due to some negative enviroment that is pulling me down lately. I will just keep posting on my blog for those that want to follow along in my eventful life..haha..it is a more controlled enviroment and hopefully will help me to stay more positive.
The last year and a half has been a big growing time in my life with Bug on his mission, Savana becoming a mommy to two wonderful little boys and me starting a career and Kacee choosing a different life than we had hoped for her. I have learned a lot and also learned that I am not as strong as I thought I was in certain areas of my life. Family has always been such an important part of my life and I guess that the evil one knows that is the place he can hurt me the most. They have always taught me in my church that the world will try to break the family to succeed and I didn't think that when Bug left on his mission that this would be the area that we are challenged the most, but, it has been and still is being challenged more than I ever thought possible. I hope that we will survive the test and become stronger and that all of us will be able to say we won the fight. Each day comes with different challenges and some days are better than others..my hope is that I can say each day I tried my best and did what I thought was best for my family and that I survived. Some days I do better than others.
Tia Ko Be
me

1 comment:

Trish said...

I'm sorry that people have to be so negative. You are one of the nicest persons I know. Stay strong!!!