Sunday, July 14, 2013

This is is my daughter Kacee. She has always had a very unique and fun personality. She has always been herself and okay with her own self and I am proud of her for that. This was a fun day when we were getting ready for my son to come home from his mission and painted an old building that said welcome home. Kacee was in charge of helping it all get done and of course added her own humor and joy to the event. This is a picture I took of her while she was goofing off. I used the kit from Andrea Gold called Dream in Color. This kit is a really fun kit to play with.. one of my most favorite things in kits is stitching and this one has the funnest stitching in it!! Another one of my favorites in kits is paper flowers, real flowers are great but I love to do layouts with paper flowers probably because of my paper scrapping days of making paper flowers. The add on to this kit is a must have!!! Again, some of the funnest elements to play with and a perfect collection for so many different types of pages. You can find the bundle here: https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.co...ducts_id=14239

No comments: