Friday, October 04, 2013

SWEATER WEATHER

There is a new kit in town and oh my it is on the top of my list.  I love it so very much!!!  The designer is Marcie and her store at GDS can be found here:

https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=93

This new kit is called Sweater Weather and as you can see from both of my layouts it is very easy to use with all kinds of different types of layouts.  I love the textures and distressed feel of this one and the elements are some of my most favorite type for any kit!!  You will love it.. Today only there is a free cluster set that can be downloaded here:
https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_196&products_id=15322


Remember this is only free for today.  It will be in the store after today but, free is better right!!

Here are my two layouts that I made with the kit:


Zoe and T.J. layout also used a template called Artsyblend 4 by Angelclaud available at SBG
The font I used is called Button


No comments: