Friday, March 14, 2014

I am Who I am Bundle

A new kit by Laura Burger Designs this week. I love Laura's work, she has always been an amazing artist. Every kit that she makes is so detailed and perfectly put together. I have worked with Laura's designs for longer than anyone else and each time that I do I love it more and more. I am Who I Am, Designs by Laura Burger This kit has been one of my favorites (I am getting to the point that I say that every time) The color pallet is gorgeous and the collection of papers are textured amazingly. The elements are unique and beautiful. The first layout is my friend's daughter Bailey, Kacee took these photos of her when she was learning to photograph. I found them on an old cd and had to scrap them~ The second layout is a photo of Josh, Marcus and Jordan. I have always loved the way that the older boys protect this little guy. They still do Bailey's layout is also using a template by Dawn Inskip called Artworks Layered #4

No comments: