Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What a hysterical afternoon I have had!!!
My son Bug, is going on his first date... oh my.. yes he is growing up and now 16 and into the dating world... I have never laughed so hard!! I swear he has not brushed his teeth this good since the day he got teeth.. the cologne going through the house is enough to knock anyone off their rocker and oh my he has a zit on his nose!!! hahhehhehheheahahaha.... it is so small that he had to point it out 6 times before I could even see the little dot that looks like more of a freckle!!
He has been ready now for 2 hours, and the date doesnt even start for another hour!!!
He has stolen a pack of gum from my closet because he doesnt want to smell like the leatherby icecream after that part of the date!!! and done his hair at least 6 times!!! OMG ,.. the world of a boy now in the teen realm... let me tell ya.. it is great!!!
Now did I get pictures.. oh yeah!!! am I scrapping them tonight oh YEAH!!!! watch for the exciting pages on your way~!!

7 comments:

Trish- Advocare Advisor said...

god bless you T!! How fun for him! didn't realize boys went through all that too!Hugs

Diana said...

Hehe, I can just picture him monopolizing the bathroom now as he preps for dates! Poor kid sounds a bit nervous! He's so sweet tho I'm sure he'll be fine!

Jamie said...

T - too funny, and I thought like Trish only girls went through this, lol. Hope he has a wonderful time and can not wait to see the creations you make with the photos.

Dawnree said...

hehe too funny! love your description! I soo can not wait to see the layouts!

Breana said...

omgosh I can't wait to see those layouts! and you know i SO NEEDED that laugh!!! it's good to know boys go through that too!

Spot-On said...

heheheh too funny! Can't wait to see the pics! get scrappin!

Di

Deene Souza Photography said...

OMG! Is this when teeth brushing finally kicks in! Although I can TOTALLY wait for this day to come, I'll be thrilled when the teeth brushing kicks in!
http://www.officiallynuts.blogspot.com