Thursday, December 14, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone

First let me appologize to anyone who visited my blog and saw the annonymous commentors spam.. I have now changed the settings so that this will not occur again hopefully.. What are people thinking!!!!!

I hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday season and not as stressed out about it as I tend to get every year. This year I have decided not to do homemade gifts, which has helped me out but, honestly I am missing that part of the season.. I will most likely try to start earlier next year and go ahead and do it again.
We are almost done with our shopping, the little ones are finished and the older 2 here at home are just getting a few little things and then money to go shopping the day after Christmas.. We are excited for that day and always enjoy the after season shopping.. It has become a tradition over the years.
It sure is different this year without Savana here but, she is so happy and even though their lives become stressful with all the new married type things, they are doing awesome and having a great life.. it is awesome to have them so close as well.
I am having a huge sale in my store and trying to get some inventory reduced and be able to update the store with new product in January.. It has been a busy day today and the website store is doing pretty good with the sale as well. Check out the forums for details in the announcement section.
I am really enjoying my new CT's and trying to keep up during the holidays, I will be glad to get back to a normal routine after they are finished and then get back on a schedule.
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season and Merry Christmas everyone!!

5 comments:

Susan Blanton said...

Tracy, thanks so much for the great discount! Merry Christmas to you.

Kimberly said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas as well!

Kimberly said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday as well!

Diana said...

I'm so glad to hear that Savana is doing well! Hope your holidays go smoothly!

Angela said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours too, Tracy!