Monday, April 07, 2008

Tagged... and needed it!!

Nancy Tagged me... thanks chicka.. I have lots to update so....

The Six Words memoir.
Here are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

My Six Word Memoir:

Capture the Moment, Treasure the Memory

I have always loved this ever since Wendi found it for the TTS site homepage. What a perfect way to live your life. Do we capture moments.. and do we leave memories to treasure.. something to definately think about and live by. IMO

Here are a couple of Moments Captured the last little bit:






It seems that time just wont stop running from me lately. I have been trying to keep up with the site and all the changes and scrapping a little bit inbetween but defnately not as much as I would like to. I am trying to simplify life so that there is more time to focus on the stores now and hopefully that will make a difference on my family time and friend time.
Dont forget that the paper store is now 35% off all the time!!! It is awesome and full of great products.



Here are my tags:
1. Wendi
2. Linda Walton
3. Robin
4. Joanne
5. Peta
6. Di

Don't be mad gals it was Nancy's fault!!!!!

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

no way dont hate the tagger hate the tag bwahahahahahahahahah

LOVE your 6 words