Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Life is a Whirlwind!!!

Can you remember the saying "Stop the world, I want off!!!" Oh my do I feel like that sometimes.. this month has been insanely busy and though it is all great I do feel a bit overwhelmed.
Kacee and I started at the gym this last week and it has been such a great thing already. We love it and are already looking forward to it every morning.
Bug is less than a month away from graduating and it has been so fun to watch him grow and excell this last year.. I am so proud of him.
Josh and Kassi are as good as always. Kassi just finished two dance reviews and Josh just finished Basketball and is anxiously awaiting the next sport...
Savana and Trevor are hanging in there. Trevor does dialysis every day for 4 hours and then goes to work in the afternoon. Savana runs kids all over as their mom works at nights as well and she takes over getting them to their places. She is also working at Alco and seems to enjoy it for the most part. She has been spending some of her evenings here with us while Trevor is gone and it is nice to have her around. Trevor is doing okay most days thankfully, however we still havent heard anything more on the transplant. I hope and pray each day that today will be the call. We are definately blessed to still have him here with us and hope that our luck and blessings with him will continue.
Pop on over to TTS and say hi and don't forget to join in on the fun for NSD there.

3 comments:

Lera said...

T, it was so good to hear from you! The blog looks great! I can't believe Bug is graduating. Dang, time flies. Sorry to hear about Trevor. He will definately be in our prayers. Love you girl!

Lera said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Gosh girl, I feel SO out-of-the-loop and I don't think your title could have been any MORE accurate for my life as well!

You are ONE busy mamacita and going to the gym is a MIGHTY powerful stress reliever - your endorphins will love you for it, not to mention your entire body!!! I SO need to get back on my program as I always feel SO much better when I am active.

I'm SO happy that Trevor is able to go about his day despite his condition, bless his heart. How WONDERFUL for Savana to be able to hang out with y'all while Trevor is not with her. There is NO place like home!

You and your PRECIOUS family are never far from my thoughts and I am thinking POSITIVELY for y'all to get THE CALL for Trevor's transplant soon!

Love you girlie and I hope to be around a bit more here pretty quick.

XOXO,
Linda :)