Sunday, March 26, 2006

Life..

Life..
We had a really fun day today, we went to the mall and I got a new leather jacket and hung out there for a bit with the kids and then went to the pet store.. Kacee bought her a new little cockatiel and Bug bought him a camileion (I know I spelled that wrong!!)
On the way home we stopped and looked at new golden retriever puppies and ended up getting one of those as well.. so now we went from owning no animals to owning a zoo again!!!
The kids are loving life and I am hoping to make sure the dog stays potty trained!!! He is paper trained now so, probably should be easier.
I did a layout digi with Bella's new Easter kit on the way there and will post it at the websites tomorrow. I am still further behind than I would like to be with that but, worse on getting things for the store done, so will be working this week more on paper scrapping for the upload on Friday. 7-Gypsies sponsored the website and their stuff is so much fun to play with ...I am really enjoying it.
I have to mail off cj's tomorrow as well and finish the store upc codes for the websites online store.. So it will be another busy week!!
The kids are getting ready to play monopoly so I am going to go be entertained by them... lol
T

No comments: