Friday, March 31, 2006

Tammy tagged me...

5 snacks I enjoy:
a. sweedish fish mmmm love them
b. cadbury eggs
c. pepsi
d. pretzels
e. m & m's

5songs to which I know all the lyrics:
a. I am a child of God
b. How Great thou Art
c. This Kiss.. Faith Hill
d. Who are you ... the Who
e. Open Arms... Journey

5things I would do if I were a multi-millionaire:
a. pay off my house
b. travel travel travel
c. send money to Kassi and Joshua's orphanages
d. host an amazing Scrapbook convention free!
e. buy me a "Bug"

5 bad habits:
a. spending too much money
b. sleeping in
c. procrastinating
d. yelling
e. not keeping up on laundry

5 things I like doing:
a. traveling
b. scrapping
c. shopping
d. hanging out with my family
e. playing on the computer

5things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
a. high heels.. hate em!!!
b. fishnet nylons!!! hehehe
c. tube tops.. never ever ever!!!
d. snakes.. Jeff and I had them when we first got married.. glad we don't anymore..
e. no name laundry soap.. just doesnt do the job!!

5 favorite toys:
a. my laptop
b. my store
c. TTS!
d. my camera
e. my cell phone

5 people you will tag:

a. Joni
b. JustTrish
c. Lori
d. Dawn McD
e. Rachel

No comments: