Friday, April 13, 2007

I have been tagged... twice!!!!

ok first I was tagged a couple of days ago by Susan.. and just not got around to it.. so here is this one..

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I am terrified of dentists
2. I own a yellow bug and my license plates are Crazy T.. and I love it!!!
3. I am a tinkerbell fan
4. I am addicted to Pepsi
5. I think I need a 7 step program for my internet habbits!!
6. I love to feel accepted and part of a group
7. I am a worry wart.

ok.. people I am gonna tag are:
Wendi, Dawn, JustTrish, Di, Nancy, Robin, Shannon

Now here is Di's my second tag:
1. I love the show Mash!!
2. Sean Connery is a sexy sexy Man!!!!
3. I really want to get published with one of my layouts one day
4. I own a tanning bed
5. sweedish fish are the bomb
6. My Mum was from England
7. I love to travel

3 comments:

Julie said...

*L* Hi T! You have been tagged!! Check my blog for details!

Nancywithajones said...

I have alot of the same fears you do lolol

Greta Adams said...

gosh we have alotin common...lol

i found you through Nancy's blog