Thursday, May 10, 2007

Welcome to my new nephew!!!






My brother Lamar and his awesome wife Heather just had their little one and I was able to go to the hospital while he was being born... I was so excited to be able to hold a new little one and share in this awesome experience... I really needed to have this experience!!!

welcome little Kyden James to our family.. He was born on 5/8/2007 weighing in at 7lbs. 15 ou and is 20 inches long. He looks just like his big brother Zakk!!!


Kassi decided a few days ago that she wanted to have braids in her hair.. all over, little ones!!!! I kept telling her that I would do them for her but, it would take a long time to get them all done... I am ok with sitting that long, momma, she said.. so we began the process.. about 2 hours into the braiding I noticed her head to start to bob... Kacee came in and caught these photos of Kassi holding her head up fast asleep while we were braiding.. Isnt she just adorable!!!! Great pics Kacee... you did a great job catching these photos!!! watch for more on pages soon to come... I am off to scrap now!!! Don't forget to join me at TTS for the fun HS reunion day!!!

No comments: