Thursday, February 26, 2009

Announcement... Baby!!!!!!!!

Most of you know my Daughter Savana and her hubby Trevor. They have been through quite an experience in their short marriage and we are sooo grateful for the blessings of Trevor's transplant and new life. They have been married almost 3 years now and were told that they most likely would not be able to have children.

Well today I got a phone call at 6:00 am.. Savana was crying on the other end and immediately I thought the worst and thought that Trevor had a rejection to one of the new organs... Nope...

She got a positive pee test!!!!!!!!! after a busy morning and quite emotional one at that we are confirmed...

Savana and Trevor are having a BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a gift!!!

YES I did take pictures of the 2nd positive test and kept the receipts and YES we are already planning the page to announce the news!!!!

I am gonna be a GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: