Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

It is Kassi's bday today... What a fun filled day we had too.. Bug came home for the weekend and Kacee was able to get the day off today so we went to celebrate.
Kassi got her nintendo ds that she has been itching for the last year.. she got to go get a couple of games and a new areopostal jacket.. We also went out to Rodizzio Grill for her bday dinner.. oh yummmy!!!!

I can't believe how big the kids are getting and how much I really love having them around..

I am truly blessed!!!!

Happy Happy Birthday Pooka... and a special Happy Birthday to my mum too.. I always miss her and am so thankful to her for all that she gave me but, especially on this day as she shares a special day with the granddaughter she kept in heaven with her a few extra years!!!
Love you Mum.. miss you always..

No comments: