Friday, February 20, 2009

One Single Seed is soooo awesome!!!!

I absolutely couldn't be more thrilled with the new site.. It is sooo amazing and soooo exciting to have this.. I LOVE IT!!!!!! I would reccomend Kathy Moore to anyone.. she is literaly FABULOUS!!!!! so so FABULOUS!!!!!

We have a few minor details to work out on the site but, they are just exciting and fun. I loved working with her so much that I have got on her list to have her do my personal blog as well.. I am excited.. and yup.. going to use the same colors as the site and alot of the same things that we used for OSS..

Kathy is having a really awesome fundraiser for the special olymics in her home town going on in her blog..
Make sure that you check it out, Kathy really is amazing and you wouldn't be disappointed.

March is just around the corner and with it will be the Grand Opening of OSS. I am really excited to get it all under way and of course will be all stressed out until it is done fully and ready to go. But, I am in good hands and it will all be worth it.

Stop on by and say HI!!!!

Thanks to everyone for helping it all come together.. You all RAWK!

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

You know "T", I can just see you jumping UP and DOWN like a high school cheerleader!!! He, he ...

WOO HOO!!! You DID it! Now breathe in, breathe out, breathe in ...

You are an AMAZING cheerleader and motivator "T" - I would have NEVER doubted that you would be conjoined with the RIGHT STUFF to make it ALL come to fruition!!!

WTG Kathy, Mitchell and ALL of the others who have been working SO tirelessly behind the scenes. If people ONLY knew what goes on back there! *wink*

LOVE ATCHA GIRLIE and I hope to make some headway by month's end!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)