Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011 wahohoooo

Oh yeah baby!!! bring on the new year and get rid of the last one.. I am soo glad for a fresh start and going to make this one a lot better!
Had to take the computer in today to get unlocked because someone got on it during the night and changed the password.. the hint was yellow sunshine....hmmm had no clue what or how to change it back or even figure out what the password was so had to take it in to the computer shop... back up and running now tonight so now going through all my accounts and changing the password just to be safe.

I am missing my little Kassi today, she went to a friends house to help tend yesterday and spent the night and was hoping to do a make over on her today. I did cut Josh's hair last night and will take pictures of it and upload it to the new slide.. He is such a super HAWT tween!!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday!

Tia Ko Be
me

No comments: