Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Almost Half way through

the week that is...the first week back at school/work I CAN DO THIS!!

Sometimes I think that there is so much I don't know how to make a step forward but, I am learning all over again and trying to do better at being happy, finding peace with myself and being more positive around those I am with. It can be a daunting task somedays, today included, but worth it hopefully.

Did some fun makeup today in the studio and will upload a photo of Angela, gal at school/work that let me do the demo on her today. I really love creating this part of my blog and excited to learn more about it.

Tomorrow..well, I am going to be a demo for Christa in sugaring.. nuff said there haha and Friday get to do a TCA peel... whohohooo more excited than ever for that one! I will update photos of the before and after on the TCA peel. I am really excited to work on my master esthetician and learn more about that.

I made a blog for the studio today at school..here is a link if you are interested in following it. I will help them keep it posted and updated through out my time there:
http://www.mststudio.blogspot.com/

No comments: